Last updated May 14, 2020
All intellectual property on http://samenewlove.com are owned by John Hyde and Imani Ifedi, including written work, photography, and video, unless otherwise noted. All work on this site is protected by copyright law and may not be copied, reproduced, or modified without written consent by John Hyde or Imani Ifedi.
What Information Do We Collect?
When we collect your personal information, we will give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we are collecting. We only collect the personal information we need for specific, identified purposes and we will not use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent. We will keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including name, address, phone number, email and social media account handle(s)
- Demographic information (i.e. postal code, preferences, and interests)
- Payment Information (if you contract our travel planning or relationship coaching services or you purchase our products)
It is the user’s responsibility to provide true, complete and accurate information. Same New Love is not responsible for any travel disruptions, complications or bodily injury that is a result of incorrect information provided by the user. In the event you would like to update or delete your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Your personal information will be used for, but not limited to the following:
- Improving products and services
- Sending promotional emails about new products, special offers and other information which we think you may find interesting
- Corresponding regarding your purchased travel itinerary
- Analyzing the performance of our website to inform best practices
If you would like to opt out of promotional communications, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may still contact you for administrative purposes.
Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
Same New Love never publishes the names or personal information of individuals who submit questions to our advice column or otherwise seek advice.
However, depending on your privacy preferences, we may share your personal information in the ways described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with companies and organizations that perform services on our behalf. The information the third-party service providers receive is limited to the information they need to perform the services we have contracted them for. We will not share, sell, rent or trade your personal information with third-parties for their own promotional purposes.
- Third-Party Marketing Partners. If you have given us permission, we may share your personal information with third-parties who will use your information to send your promotions and offers that they believe are of interest to you.
- Third-Party Vendors. Should you contract us to create a travel itinerary and book your flights, lodging and excursions, we will share your personal information with the appropriate vendors in order to make these reservations in your name.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Services) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Services, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Services in perpetuity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Services.
- Law Enforcement. There are other, limited circumstances where we will be required, by law, to share your personal information. This can be a result of a court order or a subpoena.
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. We have put physical, electronic and managerial procedures to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal information
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Should you have any comments, questions, or concerns about this Policy or any other matter regarding this site or our Services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.